Gleewear


Not gonna lie, I'm obsessed with Glee merchandise. I get giddy when I actually see something in a store, since the pickings were slim for so long. The problem is that the commercially available products don't always appeal to me. For instance, why must nearly every product carry a silly catchphrase like "Free Your Glee" or "Music is My Life"? I like my glee where it is, thank you very much. And it is a bit of an overstatement to say that "music is my life". Incidentally, I have the same problem when looking for greeting cards. Give me simple and to the point!

I have a pair of lounge pants with the logo on them, the quest for which resulted in journeys to not one, not two, but SIX different Walmarts in an attempt to find them in anything approaching my size. The pants that launched a thousand ships...




I have two Glee logo tees with ONLY the logo on them, as well as my souvenir shirt from the concert in May. However, being a weird, devious little person, I prefer wearing things that test the gleekiness of others. If I wear a shirt that says "Glee" right across the front, any old casual fan can say, "Oh yeah, I watch that show". When I go out in my Nana Connie's Cupcakes shirt, though, only the diehards will get it. Pretty sneaky, huh? That way I can determine who the TRUE gleeks are!

My hubby is a fantastic graphic artist, and he designed these shirts for me. The square root one is from last summer, but the others were for Christmas. He used Zazzle for the printing. Having used both Zazzle and Cafe Press, I think Zazzle produces a better quality image. Unfortunately, my camera does NOT produce a quality image, but you get the idea.



I have several "as seen on Glee"-type things as well, but I'll save those for another time! I know you can hardly wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment