Happy Hearts Day!


I can't call it "Single Awareness Day" anymore, since I'm not single. At least not yet. We'll see after today. Let's just say I have an endlessly patient spouse.  :/  But I digress. Today I'm celebrating "Half-price Candy Day Eve". Tomorrow, I'll send Hubby out to buy me twice as much candy as he would have today!

Also in the spirit of Valentine's Day...
I pass this street sign on my way back from my favorite burrito place. It reminds me of Chris Colfer every time. I like to think of it as the reclusive, socially awkward cousin of Lovers Lane. Heehee!

On a side note, I did a little Google Maps search out of curiosity, and it turns out there are actually three different Llama Lanes within 20 miles of my house. You gotta love Idaho.

Wishing you a squishy, lovey day! <3 <3 <3


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment