Har Har



One of the (many) disadvantages of being technologically impaired is that I rely on my hubby to do anything that requires any degree of skill. Unfortunately, this also means I occasionally fall victim to his little techno-pranks. Because I have no idea what I'm doing, I can't fight back! This is what I found this morning...

 

I'm told this was up for a couple of days! Obviously, I haven't been paying very close attention, because I didn't even notice. Eep! I apologize if this little stunt caused any confusion. I assure you my fondness for all things Kurt and Glee remains unchanged. My fondness for Hubby, on the other hand...


Oh, who am I kidding? The guy's a saint AND a riot. No complaints from me. :)




xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee hee... that's cute. I've been occasionally hopping onto your blog but missed this. ;-)

    ReplyDelete